Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Magenta challenge for December - winter !

YES, the theme for December 2015 of the Magenta Challenge:
is 2 products of your choice from Magenta 
with the theme : Winter

If you join in the challenge, you could win a 
Magenta gift certificate valued at $25! 

 
I've used the beautiful stencil from the snowflakes, 
and of course, the mistletoe has berries in winter
I chose to thiink out of the box on this theme, lol


I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. The Artistic Stamper - christmas
2. Rubberdance - christmas

****

MAGENTA PRODUCTS USED: 

9 comments:

  1. Een prachtige winterse kaart Ellie, succes met de challenges ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, you used the stamp perfectly with a wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and so beautifully inked!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Rubber Dance!
    Merry Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie, your card is so beautiful! I really love it! Thanks for linking my giveaway, I will announce the winners on Dec. 24th. Thank you for playing along with us over at the Rubber Dance Challenge. Use "susanne2015" on your next order in the Rubber Dance online store to save 15%! I wish you lovely holidays. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Wishing you luck with the Rubber Dance challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card. Thanks for joining our Rubber Dance challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card With a very beautiful mistletoe! Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge. Happy New Year! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!