Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Original Documented Life Project - week 30

  I am doing the Original Documented life project, the July theme was : 
Ephemera
 Art challenge for July 25 : Real life
The Journal Prompt Today! 

So, this is another Art journal page of 18 x 25 centimeters!

I am also entering this page in the Art Journal Journey challenge, which is collage. I collaged the monoprint to become part of my page. 


Real life? Today?
Yes, in the hobby world things change so quick..
...and the techniques I do/try too.
BUT at the moment I am really enjoying using up all monoprints I've made a while ago.
There's LOTS!
250?! Told you, lots...

SO on this page I used part of a print, and adhered it with torn edges to my page. 


The mask I've used here is custom made.
It's the same as a stamp I designed for Magenta a while ago
.

Happy creating, 
and thanks for all lovely comments!
I know I don't say that often, but be sure I appreciate them! 

4 comments:

  1. Wauw, een heel speciale pagina, en een tof masker ! Mooie kleuren ook ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal page, thanks so much for linking o us at Art Journal Journey, good to see you there! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just WONDERFUL dear Ellie!
    A fantastic page! Thank you very much for joining us at Art Journal Journey!
    A Very Merry Christmas to you!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Ellie with special layers that draw me in!
    Each moment is a treasure for sure.
    Happy Christmastime to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!