Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Book 16 - for series 52






week 16 : book 16. 

This time a booklet that has a recycled cover (I used the cover of a booklet and gave it a new jacket!), with a binding that was first glued and then sown.  LOVE it!





It measures 6 x 7 centimeters
and has recycled paper in it from 'old' photobooks. 





I created the cover with watercolorpaper ...
I stamped on it with versamark and heat embossed it with white WOW embossing powder. 




I've used most of the stamps in these sets from AALL&Create to stamp with:
 AALL & Create Border Stamp set #27


After the heat setting I colored the background with 
Nuance in the following colors :



The ribbon has also been colored with these Nuance colors! 



I've used part of this background to adhere to the cover and binded the booklet. 


From the leftover piece of background I punched circles (in different sizes) and used two on the front of the book. 

I stamped part of the scissors stamp with Archival Jet black ink on the front cover and circles. 


To make the circles stand out I've covered it with Glossy Accents from Ranger. 


The back of the booklet... 



I am happy with the result!!


I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. series 52 - just a play with creating a book every week; a challenge I set to myself.




5 comments:

  1. Ooh, dat is weer prachtig gedaan, zo'n mooi mini-boekje, supermooie cover ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours here - the white swirls are wonderful, giving movement and detail. A lovely little notebook.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops... Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mini Album Makers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors and the texture you achieved are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white embossing mixed with the black impact stamping! Your cover is incredible and I love the white pages. Really beautiful and inspiring, just as the rest of this series. <3 We're thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers May challenge. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!