Monday, August 6, 2018

Ellie's creative Monday

I am so glad to tell you I have been playing with new stamps, brand new rubber ! 
New ones from Magenta, this one is my new own design !!

You can find the new stamps in the above link,
and all of my designs for Magenta so far : Ellie Knol Designs  



When designing this one, I wanted to make it as realistic as possible. It's a very versatile stamp, also because it's available in 2 sizes.



 I had a quick play with it to be able to post this to the blog in time. I think the techniques I have been using are quite obvious?! 




I am entering this in the challenge on Stamping Sensations - your current favorite stamp!! Easy challenge!!

Magenta products used:

48.017.K smaller version

48.018.N large version


07.879.I (a golden oldie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!