Monday, August 13, 2018

My Creative Monday for Magenta

 A new session of playing with new stamps, brand new rubber from Magenta,
this one is also a new one from me. 
You can find the new stamps in the above link,
and all of my designs for Magenta so far : Ellie Knol Designs




I embossed the flowery background stamp with clear embossing powder and colored it with distress inks. I also added some more shading to the hearts of the flowers to add more contrast. 
The new stamp 'Thanks' finishes it off. 




****





I stamped the flowery background stamp with black Versafine and heat embossed it in clear. I then colored it with distress inks. I also added some more shading to the hearts of the flowers to add more contrast. 
The new stamp 'Love' finishes it off. 



I really hope you like this flowery background design!


Magenta products used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!