Monday, April 1, 2019

My Creative Monday for Magenta - a technique



Using a less quality of  paper has its advantages. 

This is the technique I've used on the ATC above and the card further down : 
Sponge a very colorful background with distress inks as shown. 
Dry it very properly. 
Heat emboss a stamped image with open space with white embossing powder.
Add some water to the insides of the image with a brush, and the color will soak into the paper.  
Easy isn't it? 
 


On the card above I additionaly splattered some water on the background to add interest.
To get the collage of the stamped images, I had to mask the front flower, of course. 

Magenta products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!