Friday, April 10, 2020

Inspiration TIMI challenge time - book 28


April .. already!! 
Join us in the TIMI challenge


A stamped book cover to 3 insert art journals I've made : I recycled the cover of the original book and divided the pages to 3 parts as the journal became too bulky. 


The front. 


Close-up of the front cover


The back cover.. 






The 3 inserts with 3 elastic bands to hold them. I covered the inserts with some white cotton, and will als stamp on these.. art journaling is always a work in progress to me. 


This is book 28 in my book series. 


I am entering this in the challenge on 

1. series 52 - just a play with creating a book.. 52 of them: a challenge I set to myself - Book 28




All stamps used are from Magenta: 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal and I love the look of the cover. The colors are great and I love the running paint. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!