Thursday, April 30, 2020

Rubber Dance - Flowers Gone Wild

A few weeks ago I had this post on the Rubber Dance blog: 
Mixed Media, difficult? No.... play with your product..


Have you seen the new stamps from Rubber Dance... ?? 

These Flowers Gone Wild stamps were designed for me, hehe...  
... and the Mixed Media Marks set is so versatile as far as I am concerned!!


Follow me in my process: 




I had to choose one of these backgrounds to go with these fussy cut images of two of the flower stamps. 

At this stage I decided to go with the top pages from an art journal.
Why.. ??
I decided that on the greenish spread I need images stamped with a brown.

But be honest.. these flowers will basically suit any background!?





These two pages (from an art journal that fell apart) were literally used for clean up and recycle purposes:
- The lace was used to make some beautiful gelliprints in blues and reds...
- The white pieces are leftovers from diecut images.
- Pieces of leftover washi tape.
- Some of the color is mopped up ink from the craft sheet: in the end I sprayed blue and red inks to saturate the whole background.

Gesso is always my best friend to enhance patterns, and of course a white and black acrylic marker!



I stamped the images with Versafine black and heat embossed in clear.

Before adhering the 2 backgrounds,
I stamped the bubbles (from Mixed Media Marks) on the cardbase.



The new stamps are available now with 10% off until the 19th April


 http://rubberdance.de/new

Play... and create!
See you next time!!


Rubber Dance Stamps: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!