Monday, May 11, 2020

My Creative Monday for Magenta - watercoloring with help of a stamp


As you can see: I had a play with watercolors.. 

 Stamp the foliage stamp in a very light color; I stamped it with a shadow ink. Basics: Wet the petal, drop in the color, scrape in the surface to get the vein to show up. 


Splatter with color all over the card after it has dried. 

Add some background stamping, coloring with colored pencils.. and  more splatters (lol) as shown by masking the foliage if needed.

Hope you like it... 

Magenta products used:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dat heb je prachtig gedaan Ellie, zo'n mooie achtergrond en dat blad is super gekleurd, ziet er net echt uit ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Ellie ! It´s really gorgeous, beautiful stamps and colours.
    Have a nice evening, stay safe and big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!