Monday, August 17, 2020

My Creative Monday for Magenta - Back to yellow and blue?

I neglected my distress inks lately... 😐
and blue, green and yellow colors... 


HOW TO:
Heat emboss the flowers and script in white.
Sponge over a stencil with distress inks on top of the embossing.
Clean the embossing with a dry cloth.
Tear a strip of vellum.
Heat emboss the sentiment in white; tear the edges.
Fussycut four flowers made in the same way.
Assemble as shown. 



Have a good day! 


Magenta products used:

1 comment:

  1. Prachtig kaartje en het wit komt heel mooi uit ! De bloemetjes er bovenop gekleefd geeft het werk ook meer diepte.
    Helemaal mijn ding !
    Groetjes, laurette

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!