Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Rubber Dance Inky Friends collage


These new Inky Friends stamps make me happy.
Apart from flowers I am a real fan of insect stamps too... 

I've made an art journal page for you this time.  


The background? Scribble Neocolors II onto the page, spread the colour by wetting it with water-diluted gesso. Try to do each color with a fresh load of gesso as it will turn muddy otherwise. For interest, add pure gesso in a few spots. 

I've added extra color to the stamped images with the same colors of Neocolors used in the background to make them pop.


As you can see, I chose to use a vertical motion to add the gesso and scribbling.




Let me know whether you'd like a video tutorial on this background technique. 

Have crafty fun..
... and enter our challenge if you'd like to win some rubber goodies from Rubber Dance. 

Rubber Dance Stamps:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!