Monday, December 20, 2021

My Creative Monday for Magenta - Joy To The World

 Hi, me again with a quite easy card. 

I LOVE the 'JOY to the WORLD' stamp as it reminds me of the song with the same title. 
The words are by English hymn writer Isaac Watts, based on Psalm 98 in the Bible. You might want to listen to it: this one is from George Fox University

The how-to: 
Create a colorful background with distress inks. Leave to dry. 



Stamp the image/text in black and heat emboss in clear. 
Apply bleach to the petals of the flowers. 



Add white accents with a white acrylic marker as shown. 
Add white splatters with a white acrylic ink or paint. 

EnJOY! 

Magenta products used:

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Ellie, I hope you and your family have a healthy 2022 ♥

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!