Monday, December 6, 2021

My Creative Monday for Magenta - Poinsettia collage



For this card I used a cleanup page from gelliprinting. 

HOW to: 
- Place the backgrounf in a stamping platform and stamp the christmas foliage in black.
- paint the flower's petals white with an acrylic paint. Leave to dry thouroughly. 
- Stamp the christmas foliage and words in black and heat emboss it in clear. 
- Sponge the stencil in the background with yellow, orange and red distress inks. 
- Add white accents with a white acrylic marker. 
- Assemble as shown. 



I added some red color to the berries... 


I am entering this in the challenge of 
The Flower challenge



Magenta products used:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the background you created. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!