Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday inspiration for Katzelkraft...

 Two tags with the same stamps and techniques. 

The background has been done with Colorwash and salt. 
I heat embossed the image with black. The color on the tag above was added with a distress marker (barn door), anf on the second tag I added white with a Molotow acrylic marker white. 

I heat embossed the script with white.

****

Some more inspiration from half of the DT on the Katzelkraft blog
On Mondays the other half is happy to inspire you to get out your stamps and have fun. 

****

I am entering this in the challenge on
1.  Smon says stamp - anything goes


STAMPS USED:  
(click on picture)



1 comment:

  1. Such pretty tags! Love both of them. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!! Ek hoop alles gaan goed met jou!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!