Thursday, September 25, 2014

Printing and coloring,,,,

 Just print a digital collage, color it with Pan Pastel, and VOILA... a beautiful card. 
The real advantage with PanPastel being dry, it won't bleed the print.

Here I used the digital print I got from Gail at the Shabby Cottage Studio website.
LOVE this print! 


I've used the following colors: 
Panpastel Red Iron Oxide Shade 380.3
Panpastel Permanent Red Tint 340.8
Panpastel Phthalo Green 620.5

I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

****
This is the technique card I've created for my technique box. 
I've stamped the script on this one.

2 comments:

  1. Mooi Ellie. Vooral die bovenste. Fijn weekend.

    Gr. Gz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Ellie, they are both so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!