Friday, September 12, 2014

Tulips from Amsterdam....

I enjoyed making these 3 cards! 
Don't you think this is a fabulous stamp? I LOVE it!

**** 


Stamped with gesso - this creates a softer look than heat embossing. The word TULIP is made with rub-ons. It's sponged with two colors of Distress ink.
I drew around the image with a distress marker in the same blue as used to color the background.


****


Background with some gesso added with a credit card, some leftover inks from my craftsheet, and black heat-embossing. DONE!


****


White heat embossing, and sponged over with distress inks. 


****

STAMPS USED: (click on picture)


2 comments:

  1. Prachtig. Gave stempels heb je gebruikt!

    Gr. GZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die bloem is echt wel mooi en hij komt in het zwart echt super over. Leuk detail in de eerste kaart dat je er met een kleur (-potlood?) rond gaat.

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!