Thursday, September 29, 2016

Autumn leaves II

I've made 6 cards and a few inchies and 3 ATC's from a background I created using this fabulous tutorial from Liesbeth Fidder for Paper Artsy.

I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. Paper Artsy  - autumn leaves.
2. Stamps and Stencils - Colours of autumn


I changed the recipe a little. I added some watered down gesso to mute the colors a bit, before adding the acrylics.

I captured some parts of it:




.... before and after adding white highlights. 






inchies:


Hope you like them!! 

5 comments:

  1. Ik maakte ook al een keer een fabric paper tutorial voor PaperArtsy. Leuk om te doen he. Jouw herfstversie is prachtig, supermooie kleuren. En stuk voor stuk prachtige projecten! Die inchies zijn wowwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masterboard! Not sure about the white highlight, it looked just as good in the before picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing masterboard and i adore the white highlight! thanks so much for joining my challenge at stamps and stencils this month! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellie! What a really fun process and cool result. I like the white border on your card for relief. The smaller scale is quite effective. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamps and Stencils for our Colors of Autumn challenge. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!