Friday, February 1, 2019

Book 22







This time an accordion folded pocket book from 2 (identical sheets) of scrapbookpaper.  

It measures 12,8 x 17,5 centimeters.



 I added 2 covers that were slightly larger than the book, and coverd it with scrapbookpaper too. 


The tags are going to be filled with passport photo's of granddchildren of a dear friend. I will add them but didn't want to share them in this post for privacy reasons. 

****


I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. series 52 - just a play with creating a book.. 52 of them: a challenge I set to myself - Book 22
For further info on this series : see this post



3. Monthly challenge on the FB group "Crafting Handmade Books with Vintage Page Designs" - January was ART OF THE FOLD CHALLENGE : POCKET ACCORDION (I only joined yesterday and decided to give it a go anyway, even when it is February already hehe)

4 comments:

  1. Weer een prachtig boek Ellie, heel mooi papier, en super idee met die labels ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes me want to make a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie, this is really a treasure! What a clever idea to put the passport photos on the tags. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to receive this! Thanks for sharing with us this month at Mini Album Makers!

    ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful way to use those gorgeous papers and also to put passport photos on the tags. What a treasured album it will be! Thank you for sharing it with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!