Saturday, February 9, 2019

2019 #1 Mustard and BLUEZzzz with Hot Picks {by Ellie Knol}

2019 Topic 1: Mustard

I am up on the Paper Artsy blog today...
do you want to see more, please head over to the PA blog and see my post there

Just a sneek peak here: 




Enjoy!


This is also a book in my series of bookmaking for series 52:
For further info on this series : see this post


 book 23 
This time a hard cover book with 3 rings.. for more info and pictures please see my post on the PA blog 



2 comments:

  1. wonderful effect with the gelli printing and the opaque colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaaaa, wat ben jij goed bezig zeg ! Een prachtige pagina, mooie kleuren en super stencil en stempel details ! Ik ga zo meteen op PA kijken ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!