Friday, July 3, 2020

Book 30 for series52

This is book 30 in my book series. 


Guess what I've used to make this book? 


This was a wallet... one from leather... one I've used a lot when we still had cheque books in our wallet...


At that time I was still working for Barclays International Bank in Johannesburg as a computer programmer in mainly Cobol, some 30 + years ago.. 


I might add an elastic band still to carry a pen.. 

I lined it with a floral piece of cotton.. 

I am entering this in the challenge on 

1. series 52 - just a play with creating a book.. 52 of them: a challenge I set to myself - Book 30


2 comments:

  1. Oh, weer een prachtig boek, en wel eentje met een speciale herinnering van lang geleden, super ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!