Friday, June 26, 2020

I LOVE mixed media Rudbeckia for Rubber Dance

Have you seen this post about 2 weeks ago on
the Rubber Dance blog ?? NO ?

Then you're lucky because I like to share all of my creations on my blog as a central place. 


Today from me, Ellie Knol from PAPER-STAMPS-COLOR a spread in my recycled book journal with torn edges.
I adhered a gelliprint onto the spread in blue and reds, made with some mesh to create texture. 


I had to stop myself adding more and more... the background stamps from the Mixed Media Marks and Round In Circles set and Art Defined script add layers of gorgeous stamping. Some were stamped with black, others with blue and red inks. 


The heart and circles were stamped onto a seperate piece of cardstock, fussycut and adhered to the pages; this to make them pop more. 

I really hope you are doing well, and got inspired by my post!!
Have a good day... and till next time.. 

Rubber Dance Stamps:


1 comment:

  1. Oh Ellie, dat is weer een prachtige pagina, mooie kleuren, prachtige stempels en super veel details ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!