Monday, January 10, 2022

My Creative Monday for Magenta - Watchful Goldfinch



I am happy to share with you this card of a goldfinch.

I have no idea whether I colored it in the real colors of a goldfinch, but I wanted the bird to be in the same colors as the background.


 
How to make this card: 
Create a background with a spray (made from Nuance) and leave to dry.
Stamp on it with a dark brown, while the paper and stamp are in the stamping tool.
Paint thetree and the bird's 'white areas' with a white watered down acrylic paint. Leave to dry. 
Stamp the image again with the dark brown stamping ink, and remove the background from the stamping tool. 
Color the images with the same colors and add a little extra color with a watercolor pencil if needed. 



Cut the background with a die and assemble to the card base. 


I am seeing forward to the day we can admire those birds outside again... in a few month's time. 

Until next time!

*****

Magenta products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!