Saturday, February 19, 2022

Colorful flower ATC's

What you see is what you get with this series of 3 ATC's.

I added a few notes to each of them. 

Create colorful backgrounds with distress inks. 

Use leftover strips of colorful backgrounds to be a new background. (yes, really, this background is made with strips of paper! )


Fussy cut the flowers from watercolor paper; add a little color to the centre. 

Heat emboss Grungy Swirls in white in the background.
Add white splatters with an opaque ink or paint.

Stamp script in the background.

Add a sentiment

Sponge more color around the edges and distress the edge of the paper with a paper distresser or a sharp edge. 

Three happy ATC's to swap at a show ! 

Rubber Dance Stamps:


2 comments:

  1. They are THE coolest Ellie! I've missed seeing you around on FB lately and hope you are doing well my friend. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!