Monday, February 7, 2022

My Creative Monday for Magenta - recycling of diecut leftover..

 



A leftover of a diecut forms the frame of this flowery card with just 2 stamps, a flower and a script stamp. 
They are both from EllieKnolDesigns with Magenta, and I still love these! 



The colorful background is the backside of a background that did not turn out well... the color went right through the paper... happy accident because I do like it now. 
I stamped flower and script with StaZon Blazing Red to match the  color of the 'frame'. 



It's nothing fancy but very striking as far as I am concerned. Leftovers from diecuts are many a times a good start for any project, so do not throw them away too soon! 


Magenta products used:

1 comment:

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!