Thursday, April 26, 2018

Book 15 - for series 52



week 15 : book 15. 

This time a booklet with a whole lot of inchies from watercolor paper.. 

It measures 4x4 (pages 3,5 x 3,5) centimeters. A tiny book... 




I've glued the pages to each other, and then glued the red thread into the back. (I made a 'hole' in sawing it in and to which I glued the thread)

 The ends of the threads were attached to the covers, and also the back and front end papers.


The cover was part of a gelliprint with Paper Artsy Fresco paints; and adhered to a piece of wood.


Stampng has been done with Archival Jet black ink 
and the stamps from




I've added white accents with a white Sharpie Extra Fine Point Poster Paint Marker

*****

I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. series 52 - just a play with creating a book every week; a challenge I set to myself.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wat een prachtig boekje, en zo klein ! Supermooi gedaan ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love your tiny inchie book :)

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!